Welcome back to my blog. Today I’ll be talking about a very easy and cute hairstyle I did which was 2 buns with braids by the side. I used normal braiding hair (X-pression brand) to create this look. It looks curly because I braided it and soaked in hot water before loosening it to give it some sort of texture so it’s not silky straight. This way it sort of matches my natural hair texture.
1.) Braiding hair
2.) Gel. I used eco styler( Olive oil)
3.) Hair ties
4.) Hair scarf
5.) Bobby pins
6.) Hard bristle brush
7.) Rat tail comb
8.) Spray bottle of water
1) start of with detangled hair and divide it into 2 sections.
2) do a single braid on each side of your hair and wrap the ends like you’re doing a Bantu knot.
3) spray each section lightly with water and pack apply the gel around the perimeters of the section.
4) brush with the hard bristle brush and tie it with your hair tie into a bun.
5) tie down with your scarf and wait for a few minutes. You can do your makeup or dress up while you wait. If in a hurry, you can use a blow dryer over the scarf.
6) when your hair is dry, attach your extensions to your hair and wrap it around in a bun. Use Bobby pins to secure it.
7) lay your edges if you want to.
You’re style is complete. This style can be achieved without gel but I wanted to use gel so I can have a sleek look.
You can also use beads for the end of the braids if you have, but I didn’t have any at the moment. This hairstyle can last for a week or 2 depending on how you manage it. Make sure your hair is properly moisturized so you won’t have to do that again and risk spoiling the hair.
Will you try this hairstyle?
Thanks for reading 🤗
Stay blessed 🙌